Let us know how we can be of service to you!
With the increase of building code enforcement inspectors out during the COVID-19 pandemic re-opening of job sites, it critical that site safety professional have all their site safety plans and log books in order to avoid violations. In Addition to construction site safety codes to adhere to, strict rules and guidelines for building during pandemic must also be adhered to.
The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted the construction industry and its supply chain. After two months of construction projects at a complete halt, the re-opening of job sites in New York City comes with some new requirements to combat the spread of the virus.
As part of the solution to preventing the virus, construction job sites are required to implement new measures and plans for hygienic working environment during the ongoing pandemic. These new job site requirements include:
• Ensure 6 feet of distance between personnel, unless safety or core function of the work activity requires a shorter distance.
• All personnel and visitors to construction sites must wear face coverings appropriate for their task, unless medically unable to do so.
• Tightly confined spaces (e.g., elevators, hoists) can only be occupied by 50% maximum capacity. 50% maximum capacity must be posted within the cab AND at each landing.
• A site safety monitor must be designated whose responsibilities include continuous compliance with all aspects of the site safety plan.
• Appropriate signage is posted throughout the site to remind personnel to adhere to proper hand hygiene, physical distancing rules, appropriate use of personal protective equipment, and cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
• Safety plan(s) are conspicuously posted on site and include a copy of the submitted State affirmation.
• A communication plan for employees, visitors, and clients is available at the site.
• A continuous log of every person who may have had close contact with other individuals at the work site or area is kept at the site.
• There are hand hygiene stations available on site and readily accessible to workers.
• A cleaning and disinfection log is present at the site with minimum daily entries.
New York City wants to become a green city. It wants to incorporate vegetation into the city’s roof tops. In July 2019, the Department of Building has made Green Roofs the new requirement for all major alteration and new building projects and took affect November 25th 2019.
All new Buildings applications filed, on or after November 15, 2019, for new construction projects and roof alteration projects (including vertical and horizontal enlargement or roof deck replacement), must include a form certifying their compliance with Local Laws 92 and 94. All Buildings filings that have not been approved by Buildings by 3PM on November 14, 2019, will be required to submit the new Solar and Green Roof Systems form prior to Buildings approval.
Initial Phases of Green roof Installation
75% completion of Green roof
Completion photo of Barclay center Green roof.
As a note, wordpress speed optimization (https://en.papawp.org) you can mix and match these filters to get the desired functionality that you need. If you don’t, existing users can still use it to log in. By default the Managed WordPress will provide you with a generic URL from which you can edit and design your website until you are ready to use your domain registration.
To use these filters, you can add any of the following snippets of code to your theme’s functions.php file, or to a functionality plugin. Additionally, the following usage events are recorded: starting the login process, completing the login process, failing the login process, successfully being redirected after login, and failing to be redirected after login.
The following pieces of data relating to the site are also used: WordPress.com-connected site ID, Jetpack active/inactive status, Jetpack version, locale/language, title, URL, and icon. That’s it. You will now rest easy with the knowledge that your blog’s data is protected in the event of a disaster and your hosting company comes crashing down.
Benefits: Often referred to as the ‘granddaddy’ of CMSs for its powerful backend that can support hundreds of thousands of pages and millions of users a month, Drupal has also been around the longest having been first released in 2001. With its unparalleled power, it can support the creation of multiple content types, each with hundreds of fields, and it presents unlimited ways to capture, organize, and present data for a wide range of applications. However, when it comes to managing content in thousands of pages, the WordPress CMS platform fails to impress since it lacks content management capability.